Mario Ojeda


La imagen puede contener: 22 personas, personas sonriendo, personas sentadas, personas comiendo, tabla, interior y comida

Hi everyone!
In this free post I will talk to you about my home during the past 6 years: Mario Ojeda
Mario Ojeda is a residency of the Universidad de Chile for woman student  with  limited resources that from of outside  the Santiago. This is located in providencia, nearly  Salvador street.  Currently we live 56  students woman of different carrees:  Lawyers, engineers, psychologist, anthropologist, etc; some from north, some from south, some from central Chile, some from coast, some from  mountain range…  all we different  … it’s crazy!, But it’s great! I love to live in this place!
The hause is very nice and the barrio is sure.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.
Occasionally we have problemas, such as  lot noise  during  the night, dirt in the showers, loss of things, but usually  has gone very well! I have made great  friends here.
Recently  we celebrated the “Welcome Mechona”  for receive to new members.  We ate, danced and played all night. It was a big celebration. Also we celebrate  the Christmas, the new years, septiembre 18 and birthday. We had a great time together.
La imagen puede contener: 31 personas, personas sonriendo, multitud e interior
This is my last years in the residency, and I am very sad. I will really miss the people that I have come to know and love. But  I feel fortunate to having lived the experience.
Curiosly for my, few people know. The university also has two residency for man ; Paulina Star residency and Juan gomez millas residency

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My top three :)

San Pedro de Atacama