Cuba

Hello!
In this post I will talk about the country that I would like to visits:  Cuba
  I love will travel to Cuba because is a nation very different to Chile, y the rest of south America, not only for geography, but for the way people live.


Resultado de imagen para Cuba
 This Country its very famous for its political regime communist  and for the figure the Fidel Castro. However its very little that know in real. In Fact, many people have very bad opinion of this nation. But I think the only lack of information. I have the friend Cuban and He related the live in the Island is very relax! The people is most happy that in Chile, because all they have insured basic necessity such as education, health and feeding.
Exactly for that reason I like this Country. If I could, I would live there. Maybe I would study another career.
Perhaps someday I will do it. That would be great
Bye

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, Chile has a lot to learn of Cuba. I hope you can visit this beautiful island !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cuba should be the example for all Latin American countries, I hope you can live in Cuba in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a nice country indeed! (most happy in English is happiest)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My top three :)

Mario Ojeda

San Pedro de Atacama