San Pedro de Atacama


Hi! Today I write about my best holidays.

 I usually do not travel during my summer, as I make the most of working in the holidays, but last summer was the exception.  This year I had the opportunity to travel north, to a beautiful place: San Pedro de Atacama
It's a really magical place!

I was only there for a week. Unfortunately does not have much money, so I could not go to many famous places. Only go all ever the town and I walked the desert, but I enjoyed it a lot!  I had never seen the desert!
La imagen puede contener: nube, montaña, cielo, exterior y naturaleza
It was full of foreigners, people from all countries. In the evenings, after the bars were closed, people accustomed to gather outside the city and light bonfires, talk and drink something. In addition I learned a lot about the archaeological work in the area. During the day I worked for an archaeological project, and during the afternoon I went out with my workmate.
I wait hopefully come back someday, It was a great experience.

And You?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My top three :)

Mario Ojeda