My top three :)

Hello everyone!

Today we will comment on our favorite movies.For me, the best movies are animated films. In general they are very funny and interesting, an excellent panorama to distract after a tedious day of study. For example:  How to Train Your Dragon 1
 “Chimuelo” is the principal character. He is a baby Dragon of the “night Fury” species. He’s found for “Hipo”, a young son of the leader of the Vikings. The story is a little sad, but it leaves life lessons about the unjustified violence and the society in general. As well as, Chimuelo is very nice and is adorable!!  I love Him!


Resultado de imagen para chimuelo


Ice Age and Toy Story also are very well-made films, especially Ice Age 3.  In this films appeared three baby dinosaurs who thought that Sid (a sloth) is your mother. The best scene is when the dinosaurs crack egg and they shout Mama!

Imagen relacionada
 For its part, Toy story is the first film animated that I see, and I thought its great.

And You?  What do you recommend?

Comentarios

  1. I love animated films too, I prefer How to train your dragon, but Ice Age is algo a very good movie specially the first.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Toy story is so transcendental in our childhood that makes it a cult movie, as I see you like the animated films, I recommend you watch movies from the Ghibli studio, they are Japanese and they are very well made. Their stories are very well developed, one of them is the Tomb of the fireflies, for me is the saddest movie I've seen, but it's great the message you want to leave.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mario Ojeda

San Pedro de Atacama