The worst day ...


Resultado de imagen para aeropuerto santiago

The first time that I traveled in a plane  I didn’t  know  as how to get  to the airport.  I was so scared of loosing my trip that I take wrong urban bus. It was 3 am, and I was lost in Central Station, without money and with a very heavy backpack on the shoulders. I didn't know that to do!  I had very afraid!
 Then appeared  some bad guys that tried steal me.  Then I ran to  some police that were close. I told them my sad story and they pitied me , so they tried to help me.
  The trouble was that they can´t leave  their commune and the airport was in Pudahuel,so they called other police in the commune of Pudahuel to take me to the airport, But for this I had to pretended to be familiar to some police.   For one night I was Susana Soto daughter of Fernando Soto a retired police officer.They almost discovered me, I would have had many problems!
Finally, I arrived at the airport two hours before.  Now that I think about it maybe this happened because I had not slept in three days.
and you? what was your day?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My top three :)

Mario Ojeda

San Pedro de Atacama